Become a member.
Support music in schools.
If you care about keeping music programs strong in schools join us, and become part of the national voice for music education. Become a paid member of the Coalition for Music Education and add your voice in a tangible way to our efforts to keep music in our schools.Your modest membership fee will help us keep alive the many volunteer-driven programs and resources that we manage across Canada.
By becoming a member of the Coalition for Music Education, you join a community of advocates, students, parents, educators, and music lovers across the country who are dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of music in our lives and communities.
- access to member-only area that includes discussions forums and the ability to submit events for the national music education calendar
- discounts to events, symposiums and access to community roundtables
- a member profile included in a searchable database (coming soon)
- voting rights that will help direct the Coalition’s strategic plans and programming
- leadership opportunities and training
Just in time for the holidays!!!
Here’s how it works!
- Become an Individual Member of the Coalition for Music Education
- Make a minimum purchase of $250 (before taxes) of Yamaha Music Products at an Authorized Yamaha Dealer in Canada
- Register your purchase and Coalition Membership details at www.yamahapromos.ca
- Receive a $25 prepaid Visa card by mail
Offer expires December 31, 2015. Not valid with any other offer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
(if registered in elementary, secondary and post secondary music or music education courses). Become a noteworthy “instrument of change” through Youth4Music. Use our Facebook and twitter pages to share information about your school’s music program and network with others across Canada. Share your story about an inspirational teacher or Principal and inspire others to do the same. SIGN UP TODAY!
Access the resources to assess the quality of your school’s program and to advocate for its continuation and improvement. Celebrate a strong program by nominating a Principal and find out more about Youth Leadership opportunities. Encourage your child’s school to participate in Music Monday. SIGN UP TODAY!
Access the resources to encourage parent and community support for your program, year round and on Music Monday. Positively reinforce the support of your Principal through our Principals of Music Awards and learn from the strategies of former Award winners. SIGN UP TODAY!
Parent advisory councils, Music Educator Associations, academic institutions and similar groups that are committed to the Coalition’s vision for music in schools. Support and help to shape our initiatives and our resources, including much-needed research. SIGN UP TODAY!